
I love Christmas time, especially if it's snowing- it just makes it that much better. I don't know what it is about it, really... I guess I like how everyone is together and happy and just having a great time with their families and people they care about. My family and I really don't celebrate anything, though sometimes I wish we did, like I do around this time of the year.
I usually don't get anyone anything for Christmas, especially since I never really have money, but this year I have some saved up from my last paycheck- just some. I've had a hard time deciding whether I want to buy myself new clothes, and something for my boyfriend... but now that I think about it, I'll skip on buying myself something, and buy my best friend and boyfriend something. They mean a lot to me, and I'd like them to know it by getting them something really special that says I've been listening. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment