Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's World

"My name is Daisicle and, yes, I am a ninja chihuhua. I was trained as a pup by master Chifu. Over the past years as a ninja I've fought zombies, vampires, werewoles... you name it, I killed it. I remember one mission in particular...

"It was a cold, dark night... My fellow ninjas and I were on a mission to defeat a group of radioactive zombies. The clouds over head signaled a storm was also on the way, we had to stop those zombies before the humans woke up or were attacked, preferably under dry conditions! The ninjas and I used our stealth and carried ourselves with our scruffy, but graceful paws over the cold and pebbled alley ground. It's silent... too silent.

"I turn around and a green, gooey, extremely yucky mess of a person- or what used to be lunges at us; we scramble away as fast as we can to regain our composure. One of the ninjas, attacks the zombie with his huge samurai sword and slices the zombie in half. Whew... that was a class one!

"One zombie down... many mo-"

"Daisy! What are you doing out here in the backyard at dark?" says a human, as she scurries me into her arms.

Of course, I was completely called off guard... What does she think she's doing? My ninja days are over, woman! The moonlight from the backyard sparkled in the human's eyes as she looked at me with immense love reflecting back at me...

Okay, so maybe she's my owner!

And I was never really a ninja... but a chihuahua can dream.

No comments: