Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonfire

Having no bonfire this year is pretty upsetting for a lot of people. Personally, I'm not into the whole Friday night lights thing, or the 'football, football, football!' thing. You don't completely have to be to enjoy the closeness and familiarity with football, and during homecoming, it's maximized like 10 times. It's almost a euphoric feeling when you're just cheering around a big bonfire with a bunch of people you love rooting for your team. The fire blazes like our spirits and dedication for the team! Unfortunately, no more of that though.

I think one of the suggestions that came up was to through a rave! I was rooting for that idea, it would be fun if they did it right. Like a blackout, glow sticks, roaring music kinda thing (without the drugs, haha)! That would be super sweet, but noooo... a parade? I'm not a parade sort of person, obviously.

No comments: