I think it'd be complete pwnage to be able to be invisible! I would love to just sit somewhere and watch what people do when they think no one is around. I'm a really curious person, but definitely not gossipy, so I like to know a lot of things, even if they don't matter and keep it all to myself. I guess it'd be like tv, but real real life. And also, if I had an invisibility cloak or whatever I could sneak out and in places super easily and do so many cool things like maybe sneak into a plane and go to the other side of the country! Just pretty spontaneaous things- that's what I would use my invisibility for. The disadvantages of being invisible would be that no one knows your there. If I were to be ghost, that would suck because, well, I would be dead for one, but no one could see me. If I wanted to tell someone something or set something straight I wouldn't be able to and that would bother me so much.Monday, October 27, 2008
Invisible
I think it'd be complete pwnage to be able to be invisible! I would love to just sit somewhere and watch what people do when they think no one is around. I'm a really curious person, but definitely not gossipy, so I like to know a lot of things, even if they don't matter and keep it all to myself. I guess it'd be like tv, but real real life. And also, if I had an invisibility cloak or whatever I could sneak out and in places super easily and do so many cool things like maybe sneak into a plane and go to the other side of the country! Just pretty spontaneaous things- that's what I would use my invisibility for. The disadvantages of being invisible would be that no one knows your there. If I were to be ghost, that would suck because, well, I would be dead for one, but no one could see me. If I wanted to tell someone something or set something straight I wouldn't be able to and that would bother me so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment