I wish there were a law that said teenagers had more liberty and more adult responsibilities. This would be a good law because sometimes I just feel like I'm ready for more.
I guess it's more of a 'let's get rid of some of these laws' kinda thing than a 'this would be a good law' kinda thing. I really think that even though the legal drinking and smoking age is 18 and 21, we should be given more responsibilities because we all know a bunch of teens don't even take that law into account at all. And the ones that don't abuse it, I think are definitely mature to handle the responsibility anyway. I also think this generation has seen much more than the last before becoming a legal adult, so if we're ready for those kinds of things why not more responsibility with those things?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment